Semi-structural glazing facades of buildings are often called imitation of structural glazing, and the external visual effect is similar. The main difference of the façade solutions is the lack of wide 50 mm clamping and decorative covers. Instead, it is used a thin, almost invisible from the outside clamping profiles that imitate the structural joint.
- Preferably fixed to frame overlaps between floors, therefore only visible from inside the building. From outside it is visible only separation of segments by narrow seams 10-20 mm;
- As the window units in the system provides the ability to embed integrated into the design of the facade windows in semi-structural performance;
- With a maximum waterproofing, semi-structural glazing system is ideal for vertical and inclined facades.
- The price of semi-structural glazing is 10-15% lower than the cost of structural glazing.
- Heat-insulating and sound-absorbing properties;
- Low material consumption and weight of the structure.